This programme enables young people to identify how to increase their feeling of safety and how to access support; speak to others in dealing with issues that are causing them distress. Particularly those experiencing dating violence within their own relationships and/or domestic violence with the home.
- To develop level of self-esteem and confidence
- To promote self-worth
- To enable young people to explore and express different feelings
- To inform young people to identify healthy ways in which to manage conflict
- To develop awareness of acceptable and unacceptable behaviour in relationships
- To encourage young people to be aware of early warning signs in relationships and to seek support.